domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2017

Dalai Lama reminds students of ancient Indian knowledge | The Indian Express

Dalai Lama reminds students of ancient Indian knowledge | The Indian Express

Dalai Lama reminds students of ancient Indian knowledge

“There are various levels of truth, one truth on the basis of appearances, and one truth on the level of ultimate reality," said Dalai Lama.

By: Express News Service | Mumbai | Updated: December 9, 2017 3:54 am
Around 400 students attended the interactive session on Friday. (Express Photo: Pradip Das)

“How old do you think I am? Can you make out my age from my face?” Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama teased school students who had gathered to meet him.  The question was thrown to the children to stress the importance of rest and meditation to remain youthful.
“I sleep for six hours everyday, from 9 pm to 3 am, and after I wake up, I spend some time in meditation,” said the 82-year-old Buddhist leader. Speaking at an interaction on Friday with close to 400 students of The Somaiya School, the 14th Dalai Lama spoke about the wealth of ancient Indian knowledge.

No hay comentarios: